11 Signs That Fall Is Around The Corner…..
- Sweatshirts that smell like campfire smoke.
- Instead of a tequila chaser for my beer I will have a cup of coffee and a Pop Tart.
- Candy corn mixed with roasted peanuts.
- Hibernation is lurking, I am so sleepy!
- Wait…see #4 above, if the furnace is on…are the batteries dead in the carbon monoxide detectors? Well the cats will be the canary in the coal mine.
- Finally I can stop watering those stupid hanging baskets that I so desperately wanted in May, cursed in July and spent $50 watering in a heat wave.
- When did the Robins leave? They didn’t even say goodbye.
- Mums the word!
- Hello electric blanket!
- It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
- Who cares if your legs are shaved or not when you are wearing a flannel nightgown.